Flow Into Nature
Yoga Staycation at Boulder Valley Glamping on 23&24 March 2019
[8 Jalan Teluk Bahang, 11050 Teluk Bahang, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia ]
GPS Coordinates : 5.414882, 100.214960
Arrive : Saturday, 23 March 2019
Depart : Sunday , 24 March 2019
How to get there?
Boulder Valley Glamping is strategically located on the other side of Penang Island where the unspoilt lush jungles less travelled are. You will drive through lush green hills with scenic views along the way as you each the camping site directly via Jalan Teluk Bahang by cars.
DAY 1 – SATURDAY 23 MARCH
• 230pm-300pm : Arrival & Tea Break
• 315pm-430pm : Himalaya Singing Bowl Therapy (By Teacher Zhen Ting )
• 430-530pm : Rest & relax
• 530pm-615pm : Aqua Yoga at Infinity Pool (By Teacher Angeline Teh)
• 700pm-830pm : Long Table Dinner at Boulder Valley Jungle Glades
• 845pm – 1000pm : Pranayama & Aroma Yin Practice ( By Teacher Angeline Teh )
• 1000pm : Sweet Dream
DAY 2 – SUNDAY 24 MARCH
• 645am -800am : Rise & Shine Dynamic Yoga Stretch (By Teacher Angeline Teh )
• 800am-900am : Breakfast at Boulder Valley Glamping
• 900am-1000am : 'Mindfulness in Daily Life' By Dr Yeoh Kar Kheng ( Founder & Chairman of MMA)
• 1000am-1100am : Himalaya Singing Bowl Therapy (By Teacher Zhen Ting)
• 1100am-1130am : Photo time and closing of Yoga Staycation
• 1130am-1200 noon : Check out and safe journey back refresh with full of endorphins & phytoncides
Investment Fee :
Early bird from now until 23 February 2019
RM 480/ PAX - QUAD SHARING ( 4 PAX IN TENTED VILLA )
RM 530/ PAX - TWIN SHARING ( 2 PAX IN TENTED VILLA)
*Bring a friend and get rebate 5% for both*
**AFTER 23 FEBRUARY 2019 ONWARDS**
RM 580 / QUAD SHARING ( 4 PAX IN TENTED VILLA )
RM 630 / TWIN SHARING ( 2 PAX IN TENTED VILLA)
*About Yoga With Angeline*
Angeline is an avid yoga practitioner and is committed to widen her practice and knowledge of yoga for more than 10 years . Even before she completed her 200 hours teacher training course by Yoga Alliance , exercise has always been a part of Angeline 's life. Her relationship with exercise has been an ongoing journey.To further enhance her study and knowledge in yoga , she has joined various workshops and classes in Penang , KL , Bali , Taiwan. She strongly believes that yoga has no age limits and language barriers. She offers yoga classes for kids and adults and is conducted in English and Mandarin. Experience yoga with her to develop body awareness and balance between flexibility and strength. Angeline 's greatest passion in life is to share the yoga journey with everyone.
Find out more about her at :
*About Teacher Zhen Ting*
Himalayan Singing Bowl Therapy Master:
· - Rico Yau Chin Tyng.
· - Certified by Nepal Singing Bowl Instruction & Treatments of Healing Arts Centre .
· - Graduated from Malaysia Inner Zen International Institute of Singing Bowl & Sound Healing Therapist Program.
· - Awarded the Degree of Master of Arts by Taiwan - Fo Guang University.
· - Graduated from Penang Chinese Physician Association(5 years training program).
· - TARC Diploma in Commerce, Business Management + ICSA Professional Course.
· - Former Than Hsiang Mitra Line Counselling Service volunteer.
- Former Ananda Marga Yoga teaching volunteer.
*About Dr.Yeoh Kar Kheng*
Dr. Yeoh Kar Kheng obtained his doctorate degree in Organic Chemistry from Oxford University and is currently a senior lecturer in Universiti Sains Malaysia. Dr Yeoh is a SIY Certified Teacher trained by Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute, USA. Search Inside Yourself (SIY) is a scientific based mindfulness and emotional intelligence curriculum that was developed and tested at Google. To date, he has conducted over a hundred of mindfulness workshops to various audiences ranging from global technology companies to investment firms, hospitals, and humanitarian organizations. In Asia, he is one of the pioneers in introducing mindfulness training to corporate organizations, including Intel, Dell, Huawei, TSMC, Deloitte, Mercedes-Benz, Infineon, and Vitrox etc. He is the founding chairman of Malaysia Mindfulness Association and has frequently been featured in local mass media.