- Each team shall consist of 4 persons aged 18 and above, however participants below 17 years old must be accompanied by their eligible guardians aged 18 and above and are considered by the organizer to have parent or guardian’s permission.
- Each team member MUST be in a good health and fit to participate in this event.
- Each team member MUST wear the Ready Set Go! T-shirt and will be disqualified if they fail to do so.
- The Organizer reserves the right without assigning any reason therefore to disqualify and/or impose penalty points on any team found to have been:-
a) In breach of these Rules and Regulations
b) Cheating in any manner
c) Providing false and/or incomplete information
d) Unable to complete the race within the stipulated time
- Each entry form has to be accompanied with an entry fee of RM200.00 per team (Exclusive of RM10.00 Online Fee)
- Payment shall be made within 3 days after registration. If fail to do so, the registration will be void.
- Incomplete entry forms will be rejected. NO REFUND will be made for incorrect or multiple entries or participants who wish to withdraw from the competition. Make sure to have a stable internet connection when registering.
- All registered participants will be issued a receipt as proof of registration via e-mail and this should be produced during the collection of race kits. Incomplete entries, i.e not accompanied with fees, will be rejected. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of entry.
- Each team will need to have a name upon registering
- Each team will receive the official Ready Set Go! T-shirt and required to produce the official receipt when collecting it at:
Venue: Perdana Botanical Garden, Kuala Lumpur
Date: Saturday, 24 November 2018
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- The Organizer reserves the right to photograph any participant and/or use their personal particulars and photograph for promotion and publicity purposes, at any time without prior notice or consent.
- The Rules & Regulations, may be added to or amended at the discretion of the Organizer. Any additions and amendments to the Rules and Regulations, and the interpretation thereof, and the decision of the Organizer in all matters concerning the competition shall be final and binding on all participants.
- Each team agrees that the Organizer and Sponsors shall be entitled to the first right of refusal to use any contestant as talent in ads or for product endorsement for promotion purposes
- The organizer reserves all rights in and to the images and videos captured during the event for promotional use via TV commercials, print, web media and/or any other type of media.
- Only teams that comply with the conditions of participation will be eligible to take part in the race.
For more info visit us on: