Our theme this year is for you to focus on technologies that survived the ever-changing business ecosystem, and what's new and upcoming. We also want our topics to cover applications of technology for you to deliver significant impacts on the world and generate opportunities for others.
In this one-day conference, we cover four tracks filled with over 20 sessions by speakers from local and abroad.
Four tracks with technical talks and workshops
- 1x Women Will track for leadership and entrepreneurship
- 1x Women Tech Makers track for tech learning
- 1x Business track for startups and entrepreneurs
- 1x Tech-related track for developers
- 1x Game Room for startups on business strategy
This event is a platform for you to learn new things about open source technology and skills to build solutions for a successful business braving this ever-changing world.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business Professionals
- Anyone interested in open-source technology, marketing, and advertising, business and networking
Knowledge, skills, fun & swags, all in one day. Need us to say more?
Get a ticket now.