Book Weave-Binding Workshop By Sundown Summer Festival
The combination of thick and fine threads create a beautiful pattern on the book's spine and a fine binding inside the booklets.
1. Introduction to the structure of a book
2. Exquisite cover paper selection and hardcover preparation
3. Book signature folding and holes punching
4. Coptic binding and pattern weaving teaching
5. Trimming of the book signatures
6. Glue on end papers
You can bring back
1. Your own hand weave-binding book
2. Basic Coptic binding method sheet
3. Four weaving pattern diagrams
Limited to 5 pax per class！
Date: 6th June 2018 / 13th June 2018 / 20th June 2018 (Wednesday)
Venue: Lunabar Cafe, Penang.