In this one-of-a-kind dining experience, you will step off Penang island, only to set foot on another ‘Pulau Pinang’ - a ferry. Over a dazzling meal aboard one of Penang’s beloved attractions, absorb the stunning views of both the island and the mainland. With both daytime and nighttime slots available to guests, you’ll have the privilege of having a private chartered vessel to yourself and fellow diners.
Date: 25 April 2018
Time: 8pm - 11pm
Venue: Penang Island Ferry Terminal, Pengkalan Weld (George Town)
- The ferry will depart on time, so please don't be late. There will be no admissions for latecomers. Tickets are non-refundable.
- The event will last approximately 3 hours. The organiser reserves the right to cancel or shorten the event without refund in the occasion of bad weather and sea conditions based on the safety advice from Penang Port Sdn Bhd.
- A fair bit of walking is required from the walkway to the ferry so please be advised to wear comfortable shoes.
- If you are vegetarian, please drop us a email at [email protected] after the ticket purchase so the organiser can adjust your meal.
- Every ticket purchased admits ONE person for ONE portion of the meal for ages 5 and above.